Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Its been so long, since I last posted.. Much has happened but its all for the better. God is with me, and there's nothing better i'll ask for.

Thank you God who took someone out of my life. Thank you God for watching over me and guided me. I Love you God!!!

Kay now to what I wanna blog abt..

=p

Its been 5 years of working at cckps... I'm tired.. very tired and sick of it... but i cannot move because of my degree, which is another 2 more years of suffering.. sigh... 

I am jealous, freaking jealous that Eddie get to go in NIE to study.. Yes Yes i noe that i had my chance... but its juz so sickening and depressing to have to remain at cckps and study part time... i dun even have my dreams anymore... yaadaa yaadaa yaadaaa i am complaining..... I am juz so sick of my life... 

ARUUGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: